Frequently Ask Questions
According to Company Act 2063 there are three types of company. Private, Public and Non-Profit
It takes min of 15 days to register a company. After name approval it usually takes 2-3 days.
- Application of Registration - 1 original
- Article of Association (Prabandha patra) - 2 copies
- Article of Memorendum (Niyamawali) - 2 copies
- Share Holder's Agreement (if holds)
- Attested copies of the citizenship certificates of the founder shareholders.
To register public company min paid up capital required is 10 lakh rupees and for private company there is no min requirement.